2024. április 3., szerda

[Hello, my dearest fans!...]

Emma Watson színművésznő egy bejegyzést tesz közzé a saját hivatalos Facebook-profilján, az Emma Watson Private Page nevű oldalon.

*

Hello, my dearest fans!
Wishing you all a most magical New Month, filled with joy, love, and enchantment! As we embark on this beautiful month of April, I can't help but feel the excitement in the air. Easter is upon us, and for some, it marks the beginning of spring, a time of renewal and rebirth. And to those who are celebrating their birthdays this month, a very special and heartfelt Happy Birthday to you!
I want to take a moment to express my deepest gratitude for your unwavering support and love throughout the years. Your dedication and enthusiasm have been a constant source of inspiration for me. Whether it's through my performances on screen or my philanthropic endeavors off-screen, your encouragement has always motivated me to strive for excellence.
As we come together to celebrate Easter and your birthdays, let us remember the importance of spreading kindness and compassion. Let us embrace the spirit of renewal, not just within ourselves but also in our relationships and interactions with one another. May this month be a reminder to cherish the small moments of joy and appreciate the blessings that surround us.
Thank you, my dear fans, for being a part of my journey. Your support means the world to me. Wishing you a truly extraordinary April filled with laughter, love, and unforgettable memories. Happy New Month, Happy Easter, and Happy Birthday to all celebrating!
With all my love,

Emma Watson
(Facebook, 2024. április 3.)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése