2023. július 14., péntek

[Hello all, I have here a LIMITED German hardcover album of the Women's World Cup 2023 for sale...]

Hei Ko Ph a 2023-as női labdarúgó-világbajnokságra megjelent, keménykötésű albumot kínálja eladásra a Panini Football Stickers Buy, Sell or Swap nevű Facebook-csoportban.

*

S O L D !!!

Hello all,
I have here a LIMITED German hardcover album of the Women's World Cup 2023 for sale.
The album has only been available in Germany and limited to only 333 (!!!) pieces.
The albums were sold out at Panini after a few days.
This album will definitely increase enormously in value in the future.
The offered album has the number 257 (see photo).
Please make me a price proposal for the album and write it in the comments.
Please do not ask me for the price, I will not answer the question.
As soon as someone reaches my own suggested price, the album will be sold.
Payment via PayPal, PayPal G&S (buyer pays the fees) or bank transfer.
Shipping worldwide.
I am located in Germany.
Have a nice weekend!



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése