2023. július 6., csütörtök

[It is with some regret and great sadness 😥 that I am letting go of my lifetime collection...]

Sandeep Singh régi képgyűjtőú albumokhoz tartozó tasakok eladását hirdeti meg a Panini Football Stickers Buy, Sell or Swap nevű Facebook-csoportban.

*

It is with some regret and great sadness 😥 that I am letting go of my lifetime collection of Panini Euro and World Cup sticker boxes.
I am looking for a single bulk sale of the lot ideally
Each box contains 100 packets and are all sealed.

Euro
1998
1992
1996
2000 (Perspex Box)
2004 (Perspex Box)
2008
2012
2016
2020 (Swiss Pearl Edition) (Perspex Box)

World Cup
1994
1998 (Perspex Box)
2002 (Perspex Box)
2006 (Perspex Box)
2010
2022

See pictures for details and I'm happy to face time video call serious buyers to show detailed condition of each box and send more pictures as required.
As seen in pictures some of the boxes are encased in magnetic Perspex boxes (6 in total). These protect the boxes from damage and will be included.
Please only message if you are buying the entire lot as I have limited interest in selling individual boxes.
Once a deal is agreed I will be sending items safely and securely packaged with full tracking and insurance to full value.
I will send anywhere in the world.

Total Asking Price - £8,500GBP






Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése